Smokey Eye Workshop
What you'll learn in this class:
- Demonstration on how to apply a smokey eye application.
- Discussion on Do's and Don'ts when applying a smokey eye.
- Eyeshadow Placement/Blending
- How to use other colors to create a smokey eye
- Lash Application
**A recommendation and supply list will be provided at registration.** Please bring materials/items needed for class.
We Suggest You Bring:
- Concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone)
- Setting powder
- Beauty Blender
- Matte Bronzer
- Brow pencil & powder
- Black pencil liner or Gel liner
- Face and Eye brushes
Provided Materials: SLS will provide additional materials as needed to enhance your look.
Items Provided For You To Use:
- Palettes (for communal use)
- Mixing Palette
- BeBella Highlighter ( for communal use)
- Brow Gel (for communal use)
- Foundation Primer (for communal use)
- Brush Cleanser