Glam Makeup Workshop
What you'll learn in this class:
Week 1: Skin Prep
Types of skin and skin care tips and face shapes
Best skin products for Oily, dry and combination skin
Types of makeup brushes and what they are used for
Week 2: Foundation Basics
Full face makeup application starting with foundation.
How to make your foundation last all day for oily, dry and combination skin
Setting your foundation
Contouring and highlight based on your face shape
Week 3: Framing
Eye shadow application.
Eyeliner and how to achieve the winged liner effect
Week 4: Glam Finale
- Glitter Eye Application
- Smokey Eye Application
- How to apply cluster and strip lashes the correct way so that they look natural
- Complete Glam Look with Photo at the end of course.
**A recommendation and supply list will be provided at registration.** Please bring materials/items needed for class.
We Suggest You Bring:
- Your eye shadow palette with warm browns, sparkles, neutral matte shades, bronze shades and black (you can email us for palette suggestions or bring more than one if you are not sure)
- Concealer (1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone)
- Setting powder
- Beauty Blender
- Matte Bronzer
- Brow pencil & powder
- Black pencil liner
- Face and Eye brushes
Provided Materials: SLS will provide additional materials as needed to enhance your look.
Items Provided For You To Use:
- Eye Shadow Palettes (communal Use)
- BeBella Highlighter ( for communal use)
- Brow Gel (for communal use)
- Foundation Primer (for communal use)
- And....A SugarluxeGlam SwagBag!